Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada

Palabras claves

Hettie  Eden  kaden  Alek  directorio  bazz  knutson  

Últimos temas
» Cambio de Afiliación (Normal)
You're not blessed, you're cursed. —playlist. EmptyJue Feb 18, 2016 4:51 pm por Invitado

» Hall of fame { Normal {Cambio de botón}
You're not blessed, you're cursed. —playlist. EmptyMiér Feb 17, 2016 11:09 am por Invitado

» [Normal] Hero Association -One Punch Man Rol-
You're not blessed, you're cursed. —playlist. EmptyDom Feb 14, 2016 11:25 am por Invitado

» ACCIO HP - AFILIACIÓN ELITE
You're not blessed, you're cursed. —playlist. EmptyMar Ene 26, 2016 4:40 pm por Invitado

» The Change |Normal| Cambio de botón
You're not blessed, you're cursed. —playlist. EmptyMiér Ene 20, 2016 5:46 pm por Invitado

» Indra Crown Lands { Élite }
You're not blessed, you're cursed. —playlist. EmptySáb Ene 16, 2016 5:28 pm por Invitado

» Mountain of gods /Recién abierto/ Élite
You're not blessed, you're cursed. —playlist. EmptySáb Ene 16, 2016 5:20 pm por Invitado

» Reelight: Amberes → Af. Normal
You're not blessed, you're cursed. —playlist. EmptyVie Ene 15, 2016 8:52 pm por Invitado

» Registro de casa (nuevo).
You're not blessed, you're cursed. —playlist. EmptyLun Ene 11, 2016 9:18 pm por Conrad P. Mandeville

Mayo 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom

Calendario Calendario

afiliados Hermanos
Directorios/Recursos/Etc
Afiliados Élite 35 de 45
Créditos del Foro
Skin obtenido de Captain Knows Best, creado por Neeve, gracias a los aportes y tutoriales de Hardrock, Glintz y Asistencia Foroactivo. Las fotografías pertenecen a Nicol Vizioli, Tumblr y Pinterest.
Todo el contenido textual, de tablillas y gráfico pertenece en su totalidad a Unholy Youth (a menos que se marque lo contrario), por lo que su uso externo queda totalmente prohibido.

You're not blessed, you're cursed. —playlist.

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

You're not blessed, you're cursed. —playlist.

Mensaje por T. Kaden Blackwood Mar Nov 10, 2015 1:27 pm

A; You're not blessed.

Emperor's New Clothes by p!atd.
Sycophants on velvet sofas. Lavish mansions, vintage wine. I am so much more than Royal, snatch your chain and mace your eyes. If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine.
Throne by bmth.
So you can throw me to the wolves, tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack. Beat me black and blue, every wound will shape me, every scar will build my throne.

Flaws by bastille.
All of your flaws and all of my flaws, when they have been exhumed we’ll see that we need them to be who we are, without them we’d be doomed.
Take Shelter by years & years.
Take shelter, take the pressure. Do what you want tonight, it's alright If you want to get used. Then get used! I don't really wanna stop myself.

Guns For Hands by 21p.
Let's take this a second at a time, let's take this one song, this one rhyme. Together, let's breathe. Together, to the beat but there's hope out the window, so that's where we'll go.
Centuries by fob.
Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold but you will remember me. Remember me for centuries. And just one mistake os all it will take. We'll go down in history.

B; You're cursed.

Drown by bmth.
Got a hole in my soul, growing deeper and deeper and I can't take one more moment of this silence, the loneliness is haunting me. And the weight of the world's getting harder to hold up.
Release by imagine dragons.
Petty lies to everyone in the hopes that I could be someone. Heaven talks but not to me and now I wonder if it's meant to be. Is there nothing good in me? I've let me down down down down.

We Come Running by youngblood hawke.
Another sleepless night. How could you ever let go? How do you recognize the dirty face of gold behind that crooked line where you never knew you'd go? Headed for the open door, tell me what you're waiting for.
Castle Of Glass by linkin park.
Bring me home in a blinding dream, through the secrets that I have seen. Wash the sorrow from off my skin and show me how to be whole again 'cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass.

Counting Stars by onerepublic.
And I feel something so right by doing the wrong thing. And I feel something so wrong by doing the right thing. I could lie, couldn't I, couldn't I? Every thing that kills me makes me feel alive.
R.I.P 2 My Youth by the nbhd.
Sweet little baby in a world full of pain. I gotta be honest, I don't know if I could take it. Everybody's talking, but what's anybody saying? Mama said if I really want to, then I can change, yeah yeah.

T. Kaden Blackwood
T. Kaden Blackwood
House of Cain

You're not blessed, you're cursed. —playlist. P3eTAf3

Nombre completo :
Timothy Kaden Blackwood.

Nacionalidad :
Británico.

Carrera :
Administración de Empresas.

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba